Thursday, March 6, 2008

Scintillating Weekend~~

hello dear frens and girlies,how was the weekend for all of u..hope its gd for all of ya..well for me,I really had a great and scintillating weekend feasting,clubbing as well as chilling out with different grp of frens..started with a fantastic dinner with Celest,Queenie and Jaslyn at Prego where we had great conversation thruout the dinner..we went up to New Asia Bar after that to have a few drinks and left at around 1 am..sent all of them home before I headed down to FLY,yes FLY..after a 2 and a half mth’s absence..reached there at 2.30am and Lawrence and Simon were surprised to see me..haha..they tot i had left singapore for good..went in to look for Stacey,Amanda,Jesline and Angeline who were already there since 10pm..as usual,they still love being at the backstage..nuthing much change during my absence except that I see many new faces..heard most of the regulars have gone missing,just like me..haha..miss the good old daz..however still managed to meet up with dear sister miss SHADOW koh..wad a small world!she was actually at the same table with my gd old fren ah Ben(Ben Yeo)..so nice to see ah Ben..haven gone out with him and the rest of the guys for a long long time..so had a rather gd time drinking with him and sis Shadow..Shadow went home early(as usual) and soon after ah Ben left too..so went back to Stacey and gals and we drank till 5am..left FLY ard 5.30am and went to East Coast’s Macdonalds for breakfast..sent the gals home and reached home at 7am..wow!

Met up with Linda for late lunch at Mandarin’s chatterbox..had chicken rice but it sux!seriously,the standard has dropped so badly that I wun go back there for the chicken rice again..Linda gota rush for her next appointment at Clementi at 5pm,so I went over to Suntec to pay a visit to my staff and event gals(Amanda,Rachel,Sherry,Queenie) who were working for the Singtel MIO TV event..left around 6 plus to meet up with Yuki for dinner at Suntec’s Tony Romas..food still consider good..and I give them a 3/5 rating..we headed to our fren,Stanley’s pub(The Crew Room) at Selegie to chill out as well as watch EPL..was supposed to go down to FLY to meet Shirley and gals but they backed out at the last minute so i continued to chill with Yuki,my best fren for 12 yrs..we had a great time at Crew room and just as we were abt to leave for supper,sis Shadow msged me to accompany her to FLY..was pretty tired afer a long day out..initially wanted to decline her invitation but sensing her disappointment,I decided to freshen up and accompany her there(sis,u owe me 1 for this..haha)..i sacrificed my supper(fish ball noodle) as well as Yuki and went to fetch Sis Shadow to FLY..sorry Yuki,owe u 1 for this..she went home herself..so sorry..FLY was surprisingly still packed at 3.15am!only managed to see a few frens there(maybe bcoz of the timing)..and sis intro some of her frens to me..oh yea saw Jerline with her bf there..haha 1st time i see her bring bf..hmmm..anw sis n I left at 5am and went to have breakfast near her place..walked her home and i reached home at 7am once again..

Woke up rather early on Sun to meet FC for lunch..went to our fav ChengTng place for our Hokkien mee before we proceed to movie museum to watch THE LEAP YEAR with Adam and Lian Huay as well..after the movie,FC was so fascinated with the movie cardboards that she went into camwhoring mode..poor Adam was the photographer..haha..I was supposed to have early dinner with sis Felice but we were both waiting for each other to call..end up we din manage to meet..haha 2 blur sotongs..then I accompanied FC to heeren to meet up with her frens and once again,I bumped into ah Ben..haha..we went to have dinner at Vil’age and then we slacked at Balcony for the night..sent FC hm and reached hm very early..3am..yea the earliest among the 3 nights..cheers everyone

P.S something to share..Learn not to vent your anger on anyone when U have a bad day….

No comments: