Monday, December 3, 2007

Hong Kong Day 1

Reached terminal 2 rather early as I wana meet my darling for breakfast there..shes flying to Bacoloh for business trip..so coincident,we fly on the same day but shes off an hour earlier than me..we had western breakfast at Breeks..food is alright but I kinda feel a lil weird coz it seems like I cant bear to let her travel there alone without me and I kinda felt lost when she left me for her flight first..hmmm cant explain the kind of feeling but really missed her after jus a few minutes she left..went to look for my staff at Coffee bean and an hour later ,off we flew to HK…

Met some frens at the airport who were representing Singapore in teh SEA games..jia you to Remy Ong,and the water polo team,,bring back more gold medals..met some stewardess frens on board SQ862..all of us took Business class and we bumped into NanXing too as he was gg to Hk for business as well(property i guess)..happily chatted with my staff in the plane but my heart still think of my darling(miss + worried)…

Touched down at about 3.15pm after some delay and went straight to our hotel,Luxe Manor..fantasticand unique setup i must say..put down our luggage and went straight to Tsim Tsa Tsui to search for my fav wanton mee stall to have the deliciously cooked wanton mee and lemon honey tea..hmmm so yummy..went shopping after that,and I bought lotsa stuffs(darling,i got u a valuable gift so that u will rem our time together)..simply love shopping in Hong Kong..later we went to this cafe call Charlie Brown cafe where they serve marvellous 12 inch hot dog..so filling..this cafe is so filled with Charlie Brown’s collection and figurine..went back to our rooms to shower and refresh ourselves(only I stayed alone,the rest of the gals split into 5 rooms of 3 pax…so darling dun worry ya..kekeke)

Went to a Yong Gei,a chinese restaurant renowned for their century eggs and roast goose and we had a feast..ate so much until we were so full..after that some continued shopping,some went to watch movies,some went to sing karaoke..but I chose to return to my room coz I jus felt my Darling would be online in msn..jus wana chat with her since we are so far apart..later all of us met up and we went to Lan Kwai Fong for our clubbing sessions..we clubbed till 7am and went to a tim sum restaurant for our yum cha session at Yau Ma Tei..

so here i am,back to my room writing this entry..will only hv 4 hours of sleep as we will be meeting up at 1pm to continue our shopping n food feast..but meanwhile,im so tired now..before i go,i wana say some mushy stuff to my darling,Miss Crystal Xuexue :

Although we may have spent so little time together,but u knw I really love U and care for U..I may be very busy but each time I alwaz make an effort to check whether u r feeling okie and show my concerns for U..I knw U are sceptical of my feelings towards U,but I promise U that I will be the 1 and only 1 who will hold your hands and walked towards one path called FUTURE!!I may show little affection at times but u know inside my heart,U do occupy a large portion of it already..as I have always said.as long as u r happy,I will be happy for u..so my Darling,these words are for U: I LOVE U..MISS U SO MUCH!!

No comments: