Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Days Ahead Before My Hong Kong,Shanghai And Beijing Trip

As I will be travelling up to Hong Kong,Shanghai and Beijing for some work cum leisure from 3rd to 18th Dec,I gota rush off my ongoing projects before I fly off..so Ive been staying late in the office till ard 4am everyday…so tired..

Just came back to office after a great evening out with my baby sweetie XueXue..went to pick her up from home and we went to my frens’s dessert bar: Desserts@2am at Holland Village..I strongly recommend all of u to go check out the place as they really have very good desserts like TWIX & CHOCOLATE ice creams..we spent a couple of hours there sampling different types of desserts and chatting..feel so comfy with her..thanks for the great evening,darling crystal xuexue..hope u enjoyed urself too..will really miss ya when in HK,BJ and SH…

I will fly to HK on the 3rd for some leisure(shopping,food feast,clubbing) but only for 2 days..then will fly to Beijing on the 5th to film an ad for the Olympics 2008,featuring DAVID BECKHAM..it will take us ard 3 days to wrap up the TVC and after that will travel to Shanghai next,on the 8th to shoot another ad for the OLYMPICS 2008,this time featuring JAY CHOU and ZHANG ZHIYI..we should wrap up the TVC ard 10th Dec and then we will spend a day there shopping..As we are being put up on waiting list for our return flight,i believe We might have to extend our stay for another week..as such,if that happens,then i will fly back to HK for more shopping n food feast..then will also travel up to Guangzhou to visit my auntie there..up on my agenda is also a trip to taiwan to visit my celebrity frens there..so shall see hw it goes….

I will be having a couple of events this coming weekend..first up will be FERRARI private car show on Sat and Sun..it will be held at ONE DEGREE 15 at Sentosa..gona be a grand event as there will be a total of 22 new Ferraris on show and expect an avalanche of celebrities,socialites to be at the event..Sun will have 2 concerts at 2 different venues..1st will be Raine Yang’s mini concert @ FLY at 5pm..its gona be a short 1 hour concert..then we will proceed to a secret location whereby we will be organising WANG LEE HOM private water concert at 8pm(Sony Ericsson has requested us not to reveal the location as its solely for their customers as well as Lee Hom’s fan club members)..this show is special as its gona be held on water,hence water concert..special guests like Edison Chen,Huang Yida,Jason Lee Ji han n Raine Yang will sing 2 songs each,adding glamour to the concert…

well,as xmas is around the corner,i hope everyone is getting ready for the mood for celebration..as for me,I hope to spend a quiet 1 with the special someone..jus wana bring her to somewhere nice to enjoy..U know who u R..haha thanks for the night miss Sue Ni..love ya

No comments: