Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Busy Day

Didnt expect myself to be so busy today after just returning from Japan Yesterday..went to FLY last night and met many “plastic” frens..stayed till 4 plus and we went supper after that till the wee morning..

Woke up at 12pm and went to Singapore Expo to oversee some work..as usual,tonnes of crowd throng there to drool at the delicious babes as well as the amazing cars..or else why do u think they wanna pay 10 bucks to get in..went to meet my international models there and they were simply thrilled at the turnout of the crowd..

Left at 1.30pm and proceeded to Jean Yip Headquarter at kaki Bukit for their new premise opening..wow its really huge..Mervin and Jean actually organised a BBQ session outside their building and invited guests were seen barberqueing food in formal wear..hahaha..met Ivy,Ericia,Ix,and my favourite buddy Felicia there(surprisingly Jacelyn Tay din appear)..hugged Felicia for while and the feeling is alwaz oh so great,like those daz..haha..passed her some presents from japan and she told me shes attached le..wonder whether should I be happy or sad..anyway,I really felt happy for her after that..coz I believe she has found her happiness at last..better than when we were both together..Dear Miss Chin,must stay strong and focused okie?I’m sure mine will come soon..hahaha

Left at ard 5 plus and headed straight down to Swisshotel Raffles(former Westin) to meet A*Mei for dinner before her concert..she has an entourage of 15 ppl and we had dinner at Equinox with 30 over ppl(including my staff)..headed down to Indoor Stadium to prepare for her concert and many things screwed up initially..but ur beloved here,as usual, alwaz as patient and calm,managed to solved all the technical problems..haha..A*Mei even asked me how come I can be so calm and relaxed when something cropped up..but thats me..coz i alwaz have lotsa patience..sis PIE,remember i alwaz taught u this word..PATIENCE..anw the concert started well and the crowd went into frenzy when she belted out her rock and dance hits..but when she cried while singing those slow melodies such as “WO YAO KUAI LE” and “ZHEN SHI”,the audience too sang aloud and cried..this is a really touching moment for me..I mean I really felt that superstars are human after all..She came on for 2 encores with 6 songs and the crowd left with full contentment..while at the backstage,She hugged all of us for putting up such a wonderful show for her..I feel happy when someone thank me for the effort..it doesnt need to be monetary reward but words that come genuinely from the heart will alwaz touch me..anyway,we went to my desser shops at Bugis for supper..after that we sent her back to her hotel as she has an early flight to catch tomorrow..and we went back to office

No comments: