Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Do I Finally Wanna Settle Down?

Jus touched down singapore from my company retreat at Japan..it was a refreshing and memorable trip..went to Tokyo,Osaka,Hokkaido and Urawa for lotsa shopping,clubbing,sightseeing and makan sessions..I brought all my staff and a “god sis” there and we had so much fun..but while on my way back in the plane,was having a conversation with Cynthia,my 1st PA..and we touched on the topic of reelationship…Cyn asked me when do I intend to settle down since there are”loads”of gals going after me..however my answer is still not at the moment coz I haven found the right gal yet..gals who are going after me are only interested in my money! and gals whom i like are either attached or lesbian,eg Gwend****..so i prefer to hv lovers..in fact i have 3..all of them hv bfs but doesnt mind being with me as they felt loved by me..I know many will say this is not right but in my philosophy,theres no right or wrong in a r/s..as long as both parties enjoy each other’s company and dint hurt any ppl,i think its still alright..Anyway,I do have some liking for some gals but its jus aint gona work out..some daz ago,while i was on msn in Tokyo,someone jus poured out her feelings for me and suddenly i do feel that maybe,just maybe we might work it out but after a few daz of consideration,ive decided not to as I dun wana hurt someone again..not that I wana cause hurt to anyone,but being with me requires lotsa trust and patience..I am just a normal guy but ppl perceive me to be super human..no doubt Ive achieved a lot in my career as well as my investments and im in my peak of my life now,but when comes to r/s,Im jus another guy trying to be extra nice to a gf,pamper her and shower her with surprises on and off..but more often than not,it backfires as I’m alwaz being surrounded by rumours..maybe its the reality that I cant have the best world on my hands..Anyway,Im alwaz very cool abt r/s..to me to like or love someone,it doesnt mean that she must be together with me..as long as shes living happily with someone or someone is taking very gd care of her,then i’ll be very happy already..alright,gona stop these wishy washy piece..lets fate decide..right now,special thanks to sis PIE for helping me with this blog..
Lastly,I received an email from STB last week indicating that I am being nominated in 2 awards..most promising bachelor and most promising Entrepreneur 2007..thanks for all the well wishes and I received news that Ive won the Entrepreneur award and came in 3rd in the Bachelor award..congrtaz to myself..haha..cheers





Yo Bro,

Congrats!!! 2 awards man, dun play play. =)

Comment by Ah Pie — November 7, 2007 @ 11:44 am


sup, hahahah. idiot uncle

Comment by iris` — November 7, 2007 @ 1:41 pm


Bravo~~ Me too can’t settle down although I’m not that successful… Too much encounters that causes more & more ppl to lose trust le…

Anyway still wishes that you find the ‘one’ for yourself cause u so yandao how can don’t have cute little boys & girls? hahahaha…

Comment by Crystal — November 22, 2007 @ 2:22 pm

No comments: