Sunday, November 25, 2007

Relaxing after a Long week

The past week has been really busy as I was rushing 2 projects at the same time..but managed to find time out to club on Fri n sat nights..abeit at the same clubs..st james powerstation..

Fri night at fly was damn happening..its been so long which I find FLY happening..everytime i go there i see people which I dun wanna see..but that night was cool as I met several great frens..i met deliciously sexy Shasius,forever bubbly Faith, and gorgeous Sammi,Beatrice and Regina..had so much drinking n dancing with them..after a long night of clubbing,I was pissed high and i went straight home without informing them..haha..oh yes before i forget,there was a big fight near our table and our tables were toppled all over..hence I lost my E61i hp during the process as ive left it on the table..big fight broke out suddenly and I couldnt find my mobile phone after that..sway but its okie with the phone..just that I lost all my friends,event gals n clients contacts..and I really felt so lost at that moment..

Sat was very relaxing..was supposed to meet Crystal aka xue xue in the evening for dinner but due to me losing my mobile phone,I dun hv her number..so i waited at my shop at FEP for her to call or sms me..but sadly she din..so I went back to office to clear my work and also to see whether shes online..alas,managed to find her online and we had a good laugh over it coz she was also waiting for me to call or sms her..so 2 dum dums waiting for each other..haha..eventually we still met up and I went to pick her up and went to Mr Bean’s for dinner..food there wasnt that great but both Xuexue & I love the sinful brownie..headed to Movida after our dinner,yes dinner..music there was really bad that night,plus,there were so many senior citizens there,yea old folks dancing ,smooching and caressing..we had a gd laugh when we saw an old uncle slipping his hands into the aunties pants..lol,,so gross!!!

Moved over to FLY whereby only met a couple of frens..music there was much better coz of the band..Charlie sang my fav song Qiu Fo at my request and i intro Six,Tommy and Jason to XueXue..overall we had a great time thou its jus the 2 of us there as I find so relaxing and chilled..went to geylang for breakfast..then sent her back home before I went straight home and immediately dozed off..zzzzz




The two blur sotongs of the day… Hahaha… Glad that it’s enjoyable for us and I love the live band… Another Fly session coming soon before we fly again ya?

^-^

Comment by Crystal Xue — November 26, 2007 @ 8:37 am


yea definitely..see ya soon sweet

Comment by prince8 — November 26, 2007 @ 10:14 am

No comments: