Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Working And Partying As well as Dating

Been really busy after we came back from our company retreat from Japan..OT almost every night till the wee hours..luckily for me,I still find time out for some fun after work,all thanks to my wonderful gals,Tricia,Queenie,Alicia,Angelynn and not forgetting my fav Celeste..they alwaz make my day after a stressful day at work..

Friday was a wonderful day for me..started with a bang in the morning when McDonalds approach me to film their 2nd series of Mccafe ad..so we decided on the dates for casting as well as filming..Ive sent out numourous invitation to gals for the casting and I must say the response was overwhelming..but knowing my character,those gals who have worked for me or close to me usually will have priorities over those whom I haven really met or worked with..sorry but my vote alwaz goes to those Ive worked with as I’m familiar with them..had lunch with apple babe at china square and while having lunch,received another boost that another of my client,Cenosis,wanted to meet me for dinner to discuss about their gala event at Suntec today..so cancelled my dinner appointment with a fren and met my client..after that went down to FLY to meet Karen,Eileen,Stefanie & Adeline as it was karen’s birthday..got her a Gucci handbag as pressie and din stayed ard with them for long as I went over to Movida to meet Sis Alicia and frens there..was kind of fun there drinking and dancing and we went back to FLy after that..met Tracy and gang there and was made to drink nick again..piangzz they certainly can drink better now,it was fun hanging with them as they will alwaz dance seductively with me..wooo i like..haha..saw faith with her frens there as well..later Rachel and kerlyn dropped by and we went to the bar behind the stage..was kinda bored there as it was my 1st time clubbing with them..guess I miss those good old times at the same area with my fav clubbing kakis,Shirlene,Trina,Chelsea,Sarah,Amanda & Jasmine..as I sat at the bar drinking and watching ppl walking past,memories flashed back to those times when we had so much fun drinking,dancing intimately and flirting,but jus for the fun of it and period..As rumours had split all of us apart,these memories will alwaz be kept sweetly in my heart..guess my time spent in FLY will never be so good again..anyway,went supper or shd i say Breakfast after that and I was so so tired that I slept immediately when I reached home..

Sat was another working day for me as i have an event at Mandarin..a runway show for shoe brand Nue..went to meet pretty Iris for dinner at les Amis after my show and we had so much to catch up..haven seen her for so long yet whenever we met,we alwaz have lotsa to talk..food and service there remains tip top..after dinner,sent Iris back home and I went back to office to clear some work..was supposed to meet Rachel & Kerlyn again for clubbing at St James,but luckily sweet crystal lee xinyi smsed me to join her at zouk..I simply love her to bits..haha..simply gorgeous with a readily smiling face and a svelt figure to kill for..haha..met her at zouk and we partied till 3 plus..she was supposed to be with her frens but she felt bored,so when I arrived she brought me to Phuture and we spent time alone..haha..went to zouk members and saw familiar faces like my “confidante” missy Fiona booby xie,she saw I was with a babe and we jus simply hugged and chit chatted for a while..think back,haven been to zouk for quite a while and it felt great to go back there once in a while..anyway we left ard 3.20 and proceeded to where else but FLY again..Our (Crystal and me) fren Armani, was there celebrating birthday and we went down to show face..left at 5am and there were big fights involving the bouncers and some guys outside FLY..but we bo chap and left for home..yes my HOME and the rest u ppl know it..haha..thanks sweet for the lovely time..

Woke up at 11am as I had 2 events today..wash up and sent sweet Crystal home and proceeded to my 1st event,the Cenosis gala at Suntec..Fish Leong was the special guest for this event and oh my,she looks more n more attractive..we had lunch together at Tony Romas while we were having a break as there was a beauty contest going on for STOMP..all the gals at the contest really cannot make it..I reAlly wonder how they make it to the semis nt to say the FINAL..I cant believe the standard of the gals to be of such poor standard..Can prettier gals come forward to take part in beauty contest pls?anyway after the cenosis event ended at 5pm,brought Fish to Ritz carlton for our next event,Ferragamo private fashion party..she is 1 of my invited catwalk guest along with the “golden oldies” Irin Gan,Jessie Leong,Celia Teh,Nadya Hutalagung and Jaymee Ong and they showed us what a true model is..nowadaz any other gal can claim to be a model jus bcoz they have done car shws or IT shws but they degrade the word “MODEL”..a MODEL is 1 who has an X Factor face,not neccessary a pretty face,good height and most importantly good figure!so whenever an ordinary event gal tells me she is a model,i will alwaz end up trying not to puke.I mean look at the “golden oldies” who were super models at their heydays..these gals have the X factors,the height n figures..not those with tummies,flat chest and shorties!so i really hope all the event gals will stop calling themselves a MODEL unless u have wad I said..be contented as an event gal..nuthing shameful to be 1 ya..okie peeps,gota go as I’m meeting some event gals for clubbing and supper..adios..cheers

No comments: