Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Brand new Life

yes today marks a brand new life for me as i hv finally broken up with Crystal tan..yes finally..ive been feeling miserable these days bcoz of her..since she cannot learn to appreciate what i had done for her..its better for me to leave her alone..and also i want my life back..everything seem so boring after we had been together and i need a fresh spark..needless to say,i haven been meeting up my frens for a long while..finally and eventually now i have the chance to do that..well I dun hv to explain what went wrong but someone with the inbalance integrity is not someone whom i wana share my life with,lucky its jus a short time..i cant imagine what will happened if we get married later..thanks god for making me wake up and see things clearly and guided me to make this decision..life goes on for me and i hope my luck will come back after i left her..luck has been down ever since we were together..lately theres been someone ard who has been giving me encouragement..thanks a lot and right now,to me…my family rules heads n above anything..take care my frens and i do welcome all of u to call me or sms me now that im free and most importantly.im SINGLE and AVAILABLE again!!!woohoo~~

No comments: