Monday, February 18, 2008

Disappointment

i’m thankful so many of u called to console me but no worries,im feeling okie..jus feeling very disappointed thats all..after putting in tremendous effort in this relationship yet someone just dun appreciate..well guess thats life and hope she is still able to sleep well after this trauma..it has brought upon me to wake up that I really had done too much for her..my staff,frens and even my bros had warned me to be careful of her..well guess she really can act so well..singapore is really so small..in events that when she lied she was at home,so coincidentally someone i know will see her some where..and she still dare to come up with lame excuses again and again,making me feel so sick listening to them..I actually had resented her touch towards me abt a mth ago,coz i jus lost interest in her..i dunno y but i really could not bring myself to love someone whom i dun trust..to this particular person:u really underestimate me..ur lame excuses can only trick kids..ur jokes aint funny and its time u wake up ur idea and see who is the genuine person giving u the moral support..as for me,this will be my last post here as i will be registering another new blog which i will inform all of u once its up..once again thank you dear frens..u people make me feel what i did was right..cheers

No comments: