Friday, February 22, 2008

Top of The World~~Part 1 21st Feb 2008

I can say I haven’t had a single great day like today,for a long long while..yes its been ages since i’m able to enjoy myself on a weekday..simply fantastic..got a surprise call from Nelly asking me out for high tea..5 mins later,a long lost ex gf Samantha Sim(i wonder anyone still remember her?) called and informed me that shes back in sin for a short holiday as well as to visit me..she flew back here after reading what happened to me..so sweet of her..however I can only meet her for dinner as ive already agreed to meet Nelly..cleared my work and left office at 2.30pm..

Met Nelly at 3pm at Shangri-La’s Rose Verandah for high tea and i must say she look still as sexy to me..luscious lip which i fancy..haha..nonetheless food there is absolutely 1st class..forgot to mention I bought a bouquet of flowers for Nelly for being so nice to me..we chatted over a variety of yummilicious(i was taught this word by my cousin Sheila) food such as pancakes,cakes,puffs,tarts,and pastries..We really ate a lot till both our stomaches were bloated..shiok..after that we went Far East Plaza to get her top and from there we parted ways as i need to meet Samantha at Swissotel Stamford for dinner..thanks Nelly dearie for the date this noon..I really enjoyed the high tea session with U..we meet again soon ya and I owe u 1(u know wad it means Nelly..keke)

Reached Swissotel Stamford at 7pm sharp and everywhere was so crowded..realised it was bcoz theres a celebration going on at the Padang to celebrate the news of Singapore got the bid of hosting the Youth Olympics..congrats singapore!!Samantha came in a striking red tight blouse with a long tight black skirt which shows her every inch of her curves..wow long time din see her(abt 9 mths) and she is still so stunning as ever..nose bleed!!She gave me a good 5 mins hug and made me stood there dumbfounded..I was really stunned at that moment..she knew I have fetish for OL(office lady) look,so she purposely took effort to dress up like 1..we went up to Equinox for our romantic dinner and I jus couldn’t believe my eyes that pretty Sam is sitting in front of me..I had been missing her so much but there was nuthing but memories as she had earlier migrated to Canada for good..shes the only gorgeous lady whom ive loved so deeply till now..thou we broke up due to the migrating factor,we still remain as gd frens,unlike certain ppl..she still cares for me and no matter which festive season,she will never fail to sms me frm Vancouver..nevertheless we chatted a lot and our conversations revolved our good old days..peered down the windows and saw throngs of ppl celebrating the win..hmm at least to us,nuthing great..food was pretty ordinary at Equinox as their french chef,Miloslav Platirini had left the restaurant..so i guess the replacement chef wasnt up to the mark..anyway it didn’t affect us as we were immensed in our conversations..

Went back to Sam’s room at Mandarin Oriental for coffee and continue our chat..maybe lust overcame me..when Sam stood up to get me a drink,I jus suddenly hugged her from behind and we kissed very very intimately..think duration abt 10 mins..keke..and our level of lust or maybe love, reached to a climax where we cant control ourselves anymore..we apent the next 3 hours having sex..I fully enjoy it with her coz shes spontaneous and sexy..seriously,i haven had such a good time for a long long while..she makes me feel ecstatic..at least shes not selfish..with the intimacy level reaching a high,I couldnt bear to leave her but Ive got to as I need to return to office to work..left her room after seeing her sleeping soundly,guess she must be jet-lagged after a long flight,,,

At this juncture,i wana express my thanks to all my frens,staff,auntie Rose,Sheila and lovers as well for their overwhelming concern for me..thanks everyone,I’m seriously alright..yes i jus treat that I was being made a cuckoo(dai lu mao) although I dun hv much feelings ..haha..but who cares?I’m enjoying my life now,dating whoever I wan and willing to spend good time with me..oh yes,I also wana thank 1 person who has been a great help to me redoing my blog..Thanks Evelyn aka danxiaogui..keke,,so sorry that it took up ur time..so ppl see,at the very least,i still have frens who are willing to help me in many things..take care my frens..cheers

i wana share what Sam told me just now regarding love:

“If you love someone, you always put their needs first, you always care about their feelings and what affects them. Even if it means having to be hurt yourself, or having to take a backseat to whatever else they prioritise first in their life. It means that one has to be giving to the person they love. If you know that the person you love loves someone else and the feelings are reciprocated, then if you truly love that person, you’ll try to do what’s best for them, even if it means letting go.”
“It’s natural to feel selfish. It’s human nature! We all want what we think or feel is best for us. But it’s whether we put any thought or consideration of the other party that defines whether we’re really thinking of them, whether we really love them or not. If you find that all thoughts are always about your needs and wants instead of what the other person wants and what the other person is feeling, then it’s probably not love.”

No comments: