Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures Galore~~Too tired to Blog~~Busy with 4 events

Hello everyone..I’m back in Singapore!!Been extremely busy lately enjoying myself immensely with the good company of lovely dearie Samantha as well as the good old pretty babes i have..Went to Bangkok with Sam over the weekend for our very short getaway..we jus shop till we drop there..haha..bought lotsa goodies and cute stuff for my family members,esp lil jeron,my staff and all my great friends..

As the saying goes:”All good things must come to an end and all bad things will come to an end”,Sam has gone back to Vancouver yesterday as she needs to work..I’m gonna miss her lots..but am really grateful that she came back to spend time with me..love u Sam..lets keep our pact to meet again in Vancouver soon..

Yesterday was another busy day for me as I met up with Sharon for high tea,sis Shadow for dinner and drinks, and Felicia for supper and drinks again..Stayed over at Felicia’s place as she knew I was dead tired..I simply enjoy the great company of pretty and intelligent babes..Surprised felicia this morning with a big bouquet of beautiful flowers when she woke up(actually i called up my florist to deliver the flowers)..haha..love the glint in her eyes..as i know that shes been feeling down lately,I got her a big yellow balloon with a bright smile drawn on it..this really brought a big smile on her face..and she was like omg,so sweet!we went out for lunch at Chjimes and we went shopping after that..I got her a big pink party hat which she adores and we parted around 2pm as she needs to get back to mediacorp for filming..I went back to office for a while and soon went over to Circular Road to meet pretty Nira and Shara for dinner..simply love Nira’s eyes..delicious dinner with the good company of pretty babes..wad can I ask for right?went TCC for a cuppa before heading back here to the office and here I am writing this entry while waiting for Fannie to call..

well i guess I’m seriously happy with the life I’m leading now..for the past 2 n the half months,I was like a prisoner..freedom was restricted and i gota spend most of my time with that someone..it was crazy!but heck,I’m relieved I dun have to be caged up like a little birdie..at least I get to meet up with frens,not spending time with her doing nuthing..dun worry dear frens,Ive grown out of it..just that this afternoon,I received a surprise Sms from her,yes I’m really “surprise”..wad an irony!she claimed that I threatened her and accused her the other time,yet she dare to sms me?funny thou..guess she’s trying to use back the very same tricks again ya..maybe she cannot swallow the fact that I’m enjoying myself now?i dunno..but this is the sms she sent:”Hi,i am happy for u now after reading your blog that u r enjoying your life now.i still care about u and love u,but i just owe Charles too much,so i hv to go back to him to make it up.trust me,I will come back to u once i hv pay back my indebtness to him.meanwhile,u take care and i miss u.your wifey,crystal..”

When i read this sms,I felt so disgusted that i deleted it straight away..what crap!!I just dunno wad to say,just felt that shes so naive..come back to me?wahahaha..as if I am a rubbish collector?no way gal,get a life!!so lame..well she also did msn my friend S,and told her she so regret her actions and stupidity..and u know wad my friend S said to her?S told her to wake up her idea!!!lol..I jus wonder why theres such a person on earth..change bf like change panty..hahaha..anyway,I din let this matter bother me either..its her life and she has the right to choose the path she wanna take..1 day she can sleep with me,another day she can sleep with ex bf..wad moral?its okie if she lives her life like that but just dun come and act cute and innocent like a virgin like that..hahaha..oh wonder how the pathetic “present” bf is behaving now?haha..poor him still ignorant of the reality..

My kpo friend,Miss E,keep updating me about what that”present” bf wrote in his blog..and we both laughed about his extremely poor Ah Beng english..I just wonder why is he so concerned about what I do in my life..haha..as if we both know each other..strange character I must say..and i remember i used the word unruly madcap..but then,I pity him also..he is now in a state of ectasy,thinking that he is so blessed with “love”..cant imagine wad he would do when miss C tells him the sad truth..anyway,like wad ive said..it doesn’t concern me!!just cannot be bothered with them.. so Miss Ev,pls pls pls,dun kpo about them can?wahahahaha

To the anonymous someone who has been smsing me to encourage me,I hereby express my heartfelt thanks to u..I know who u are actually but guess U jus wanna be low-profile..i’m grateful to have u as my friend, Miss Sharmaine..cheers

No comments: