Friday, February 29, 2008

No Time For Nonsense~~Only Pictures Galore

Been too busy lately..din knw someone is such a big fan of my blog that he reads it everyday without fail..thanks huh..din realise it until my frens told me what he wrote in his “little”entry..well,ive said my share and let him rant all he wants..I dun have time for his nonsense..and I appreciate all of you frens who update me of all the ongoings..seems like the 2 of then cannot stand seeing me happy..well wad to do?people with low integrity and esteem will alwaz feel that way..as such,I say this 1 last time peeps..I really can’t be bothered with what they wrote abt me..let them write what they want..it’s their blogs,they have the right to write what they feel..so do I ya?so if critising me can bring them so much happiness,seriously I dun mind..coz smart ppl like u guys and gals will be able to differentiate the bare truth..as such,from now onwards,I dun wish to hear abt what they write as I feel there will be no end to it..he is still welcome to read my entry anytime so as to justify his happiness or so that he has things to write abt me?haha..thanks mr charles for your support here,but i have jus 1 word for u: “An empty vessel makes the most noise”..I dunno whether u understand what it means but maybe u shd think abt ur upbringing 1st before u compare with mine ya?anyway,this will be my last time writing abt the 2 lamers..frm now on,my entries will never have anything to do with them anymore..this I promise..hahaha

Happy prince settled with a brand new life~~cheers

No comments: