Thursday, February 21, 2008

Invitation

I was invited to take a ride in the Singapore Flyer,alongside Felicia Chin,Fann Wong and some other people from the media industry just now,so i thought might as well post some pics for u guys,especially my number 1 reader Miss Evelyn Lee, as well as share some experience..we had some light snacks in 1 of the cabin(they call it capsule coz i think it look like 1)..my first impression is so captivated by the nice views we had..the capsule is not shaky at all and its moving at a slow speed so that u can catch any glimpse of the views u want..from east coast to batam to woodlands area,its as if u see the whole singapore standing on top of the world..amazing and i applaud the effort of the guys building this flyer..simply fantastic..well,it will be officially open on the 1st March and there will be an official launch on the 22nd March..price is fixed at $29.50 which almost comes up to $30 per person for a 30 minute ride..at least I feel its much worth it than the DHL balloon..dear shirley,i knw u r reading this..haha..but i seriously enjoyed the 5 minute of DHL ballon ride with u that time but this time when u come home,i shall bring u to the FLYER alright?i promise!

anyway,a fren commented to me in msn that my blog is not cheerful enough..haha..alright,from now on,i shall post more happier moments,lest those flirting ones..once again,I thank all my frens and sisters for their support and for being my faithful readers..i din know it until many ppl come telling me they read from my blog that this n this happened..anyway no worries,i’m touched and i will continue to give u guys a good blog to read..cheers

No comments: