Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Chapter Closed

wow wow I din know it would create such a stir with that post and some strangers also posted some comments..anyway,Ive considered this chapter closed..thanks for all my sisters and frens who rang me up..Regina,Pauline,Ally, Rachel, Joanne Peh and FELICIA C..thank u so much..made me realise that never judge a book by its cover..anyway,I’m not gona harped on this person anymore..U guys judge for yourself who is the hypocrite when reading her blog from my blog..”A Leopard can never change its spot” i’m sure u have heard it many times..so i shall let this person write wad she wants..anyway who bother?lastly I’ve an unfinished business to attend to..

P.S A person who walks tall is one who live his/her life righteously..a coward who never admits his/her mistakes will only enhance the chance of self destruction as well as implicate the people around u..People,do u believe in retribution?adios..gg to bangkok for business….

No comments: