Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Day

It’s been really a long day today..was out the whole day spending with SaM..simply wonderful..no pics as Sam has not sent me yet..anyway,we had a great day today and I’m back at her hotel room,clearing some work as well as writing a short entry here,so its gona be real short as i’m dead tired..

Received many calls from my kpo but concerned friends who have been updating me about what crystal and her useless bf wrote in their respective blogs..ever since I posted “A Chapter closed”entry,Ive stopped reading their blogs as I dun think why I should bother..so whatever they wrote about me means nothing anymore..I dun even care when Cynthia told me that her “bf” called me names like bastard or actor..I jus laugh it off..I dun even think why should I bother with such a unruly madcap..so my stand is let him rant all he wants..he suffered so much from imbalance hormonal discharge..so if he feels happy when he called me names,let him be then..at least I save him from suffering from bursting his blood vessels..so dear frens,I say..I appreciate all ur concern for me but U people dun have to inform me of what they write coz i really dun care anymore..I’m happy with my life now and like what Pauline says,let the sinners be curse..

Evelyn called me a while ago and we chatted for a gd 1 hour..thanks gal for helping me with so many stuff..like what i’ve said to u jus now..only the guilty ones will try to find excuses to defend themselves..my friends who know me well will know who is right or wrong and when comparing the 3 blogs will eventually know the true meaning of “the pot calling the kettle black”..I’m the educated one,so i wun call someone bastard..wahahaha..but then,he does look like 1 ya?okie jokes aside,what shocked me is that Crystal’s ex husband, Alex also wrote a comment under the “What A Joke” entry..surprise surprise but I fully agree with what he wrote thou..thanks Alex for the compliment and comment..I’m indeed so much happy without her now..at least i get my life back..

Time to get some sleep as Sam and I would be flying to Bangkok later for a short getaway..realised that my entry is after all not a short 1..hahaa..take care peeps and enjoy your weekend..i will be back to blog more..stay tune..cheers

No comments: